About Me

My photo
General Santos City, Philippines
I am a mother of two wonderful children. Lorelie (15) and Matthew (5). Since my children are a decade apart, I assume different roles and take numerous interests in order to be lovable and loved, respectable and respected. I am their friend, guidance counselor, teacher and mentor. Hence, an eclectic mother.

Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Lyka is not a horse!

Lyka, is our golden labrador. She came to us before the Angel/Piolo TV series "Lobo." We named her after the first dog in space. With all due respect to Angel Locsin, I feel I need to explain this because our Lyka is more special to us than be named after a local showbiz personality.

Anyway, Johan used to be so scared of Lyka primarily because of her size. And secondly, because she trampled on Johan while they were playing months before. After that incident, Johan would never be caught playing with her... ever. Well, not until Lyka had puppies. Johan simply adored the pups.

The video above was taken when the whelping space needed cleaning, and somebody has to keep Lyka preoccupied and away from the litter. Johan happily volunteered.

No comments: